Wednesday 22 February 2012

toronto power of sale

The snow has finally arrived in Toronto this week, it was a good run, after all its mid January so it was inevitable. Just before I began writing this article my other half started to watch Sex and the City the movie, so me being a good guy I sat down and watched with her. There is a scene in the movie where one of the characters and her boyfriend Mr. Big are house hunting in Manhattan when they find the perfect penthouse, from the moment she walked in the front door as she says in her own words "I have died and gone to real estate heaven". I thought to myself that is so cool as that's how people feel when they find the perfect home, I thought the expression was great and it fit the moment.http://www.buypowerofsalenow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment