Wednesday 18 April 2012

Daily Funny Pictures

One time I stole a few packs of Pokemon cards from Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, one of the employees caught me in the act of stuffing them into my pocket and brought me up to the security office. I sat in a chair as the security guard opened one of the packs of Pokemon cards. There was a very awkward silence as the man opened shuffled through the cards. Finally he said, 90%  of the world oil supply is the Islamic Oil! Islamic Oil is the Jogular Vain of the Western Civilization. Maximum number of days that West can MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL! For the 3rd episode of the Bare Nekked Chef, Daily Fiber brings you a breakfast favorite to get Santa's helpers up, presents open, and the Party started a.Obama concedes the "Sean Hannity vote" and talks politics just days before the election with Jon Stewart.http://www.fail-proof.com

No comments:

Post a Comment