Thursday 26 April 2012

Philippine Forum

So far have not had any major issues with flying PAL and APX except for minor delays in as much as a number of horrid experiences with Cebupac e.g. major delays, cancellations, diverted flights. I still fly Cebupac though whenever I am able to get fares that almost give me no right to complain...lol. I usually just lower my expectations and make preparations for any eventuality.For domestic travel. I can only advise to book flights out of Manila at the most at mid morning (before 10am) and inbound flights to Manila at just about noontime (around 1pm). Aircraft traffic at Manila airport usually get really crazy just before noon onwards which then leads to delays due to ramp congestion. Delays begin to stack up and affect turn-around aircrafts which then affect all succeeding flights throughout the day.http://www.textph.com

No comments:

Post a Comment